Table of Contents
The Michigan Wolverines (14-12, 8-7 Big Ten) host the Michigan State Spartans (16-9, 8-6 Big Ten) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at Crisler Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The Wolverines are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.5.
How do I watch Wolverines vs. Spartans?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Arena: Crisler Center
Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Spartans
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan has won 13 of 16 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (81.2%).
- The Wolverines have not played a game with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Wolverines have a 12-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have a 5-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average total Michigan has had set in games this year is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Michigan State Betting Stats & Info
- Michigan State has been underdogs in nine games this season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +114.
- The Spartans are 13-12-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Spartans are 5-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for Michigan State this season is two points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Michigan vs. Michigan State Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Michigan State AVG||Michigan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- The Wolverines leader in points and rebounds is Hunter Dickinson, who scores 17.7 points and pulls down 8.5 boards per game.
- Michigan’s best passer is Dug McDaniel, who averages 3.6 assists per game to go with his 7.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Jett Howard, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- Tyson Walker is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also pulls down 2.5 rebounds and racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- The Michigan State leaders in rebounding and assists are Joey Hauser with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.7 points and two assists per game) and A.J Hoggard with 5.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.1 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Hauser is the top scorer from deep for the Spartans, hitting two threes per game.