Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (16-10, 9-6 ACC) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Duke Blue Devils (18-8, 9-6 ACC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at JMA Wireless Dome as only 1.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
How do I watch Blue Devils vs. Orange?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Orange
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke has won 77.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (17-5).
- The Blue Devils have not played a game with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Blue Devils have put together a 9-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Orange have a 5-3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Duke’s average point total in outings this year is 135.7, 4.8 points fewer than the total in this game.
Syracuse Betting Stats & Info
- Syracuse has won two of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Orange have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -101.
- The Orange’s ATS record is 15-10-1 this year.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Orange are 5-3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Syracuse’s games this year is 4.5 more points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
Duke vs. Syracuse Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Syracuse AVG||Syracuse Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Kyle Filipowski leads the Blue Devils in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Duke’s best passer is Jeremy Roach, who averages three assists per game to go with his 12.5 PPG scoring average.
- Roach makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Joseph Girard III racks up 16.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Orange.
- The Syracuse leaders in rebounding and assists are Jesse Edwards with 10.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.3 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Judah Mintz with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.6 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Girard is dependable from distance and leads the Orange with 2.8 made threes per game.