Table of Contents
The Missouri Tigers (19-7, 7-6 SEC) host the Texas A&M Aggies (19-7, 11-2 SEC) after winning three home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The point total is 152.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Aggies?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Arena: Mizzou Arena
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Aggies
Missouri Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri has won all 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have put together a 13-11-1 record against the spread.
- The Aggies have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Missouri’s games this season is 4.3 more points than the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Texas A&M has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
- So far this year, the Aggies have put together a 17-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Aggies are 3-2 against the spread.
- Texas A&M’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 140.7 points, 11.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri vs. Texas A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri Rank||Missouri AVG||Texas A&M AVG||Texas A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Kobe Brown, who puts up 16.1 points and six rebounds per game.
- Sean East leads Missouri in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 8.4 points per contest.
- D’Moi Hodge leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- Wade Taylor IV’s points (15.3 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Aggies’ leaderboards.
- Henry Coleman III’s stat line of six rebounds, 10 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Texas A&M rebounding leaderboard.
- Taylor knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.