Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (19-7, 12-3 ACC) are underdogs (by 5 points) to extend a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Virginia Tech Hokies (15-11, 5-10 ACC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.
How do I watch Hokies vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Arena: Cassell Coliseum
Betting Lines for Hokies vs. Panthers
Virginia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia Tech is 14-8 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 63.6%).
- The Hokies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -212 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hokies have put together a 12-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have a 6-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Virginia Tech has had set in games this season is 1.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- Pittsburgh has won seven, or 58.3%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +176 odds on them winning this game.
- The Panthers’ ATS record is 19-7-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 6-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Pittsburgh’s games this season is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Virginia Tech vs. Pittsburgh Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Tech Rank||Virginia Tech AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Tech Hokies Leaders
- The Hokies leader in rebounds and assist is Justyn Mutts, who pulls down 7.3 rebounds and gives out 4.9 assists per game along with scoring 13.4 points per contest.
- Grant Basile is Virginia Tech’s leading scorer, averaging 16.5 per game while tacking on 5.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Hunter Cattoor leads the Hokies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- Blake Hinson holds the top spot on the Panthers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Nelly Cummings’ assist statline paces Pittsburgh; he racks up 4.5 assists per game.
- Hinson is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Panthers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.