Table of Contents
The No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (21-5, 9-4 Big 12) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the No. 9 Baylor Bears (20-6, 9-4 Big 12) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 as 5-point favorites. The Bears have won four games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.5.
How do I watch Jayhawks vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Lawrence, Kansas
- Arena: Allen Fieldhouse
Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Bears
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas has gone 19-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 86.4%).
- The Jayhawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -207 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Jayhawks have compiled a 12-14-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Kansas’ games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
Baylor Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Baylor has won three out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +173 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bears are 14-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Baylor this season is 0.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kansas vs. Baylor Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Baylor AVG||Baylor Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Jayhawks is Jalen Wilson, who accumulates 20.3 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Kansas’ best passer is Dajuan Harris, who averages 6.1 assists per game to go with his 8 PPG scoring average.
- The Jayhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Gradey Dick, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Keyonte George is the top scorer for the Bears with 16.5 points per game. He also adds 4.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game to his stats.
- Baylor’s leader in rebounds is Jalen Bridges with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Adam Flagler with 4.9 per game.
- Flagler is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Bears, hitting 2.7 threes per game.