Table of Contents
The No. 22 TCU Horned Frogs (17-9, 6-7 Big 12) are favored (-6) to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-10, 7-6 Big 12) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Schollmaier Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
How do I watch Horned Frogs vs. Cowboys?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Cowboys
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU has put together an 11-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 78.6% of those games).
- The Horned Frogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -212 or shorter.
- The Horned Frogs are 13-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- TCU’s average point total in outings this year is 142.5, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oklahoma State has been the underdog 10 times and won two of those games.
- The Cowboys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +176 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have compiled a 14-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Oklahoma State this year is 7.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
TCU vs. Oklahoma State Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Damion Baugh leads the Horned Frogs in points and assists per game, scoring 12.9 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Emanuel Miller leads TCU in rebounding, pulling down 6.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.7 points a contest.
- Charles O’Bannon Jr. leads the Horned Frogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of one shot per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- Kalib Boone is the top scorer for the Cowboys with 12.5 points per game. He also adds 5.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- Moussa Cisse puts up a stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 6.9 points and 0.5 assists per game for Oklahoma State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Avery Anderson III holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 11.1 points and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- John-Michael Wright hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.