Table of Contents
The Appalachian State Mountaineers (15-13, 8-7 Sun Belt) host the Old Dominion Monarchs (16-11, 8-7 Sun Belt) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams at George M. Holmes Convocation Center, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The Mountaineers are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 128.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Mountaineers vs. Monarchs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Boone, North Carolina
- Arena: George M. Holmes Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Monarchs
Appalachian State Betting Stats & Information
- Appalachian State has won 63.6% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-4).
- The Mountaineers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -143 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Mountaineers have put together a 13-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Monarchs are 5-4 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Appalachian State’s games this year is 6.6 more points than the total of 128.5 in this matchup.
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Info
- Old Dominion has won four, or 36.4%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Monarchs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +121.
- The Monarchs are 13-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Monarchs have a 5-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average total for Old Dominion’s games this year is 5.4 more points than the point total of 128.5 in this outing.
Appalachian State vs. Old Dominion Season Stat Comparison
|Appalachian State Rank||Appalachian State AVG||Old Dominion AVG||Old Dominion Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Appalachian State Mountaineers Leaders
- Donovan Gregory leads the Mountaineers in points and assists per game, scoring 12.3 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- CJ Huntley is Appalachian State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of six boards in each contest while scoring 8.7 points per game.
- The Mountaineers get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyree Boykin, who makes two threes per game.
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- Chaunce Jenkins’ points (13.8 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Monarchs’ leaderboards.
- Mekhi Long grabs 8.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.3 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Old Dominion rebounding leaderboard.
- Tyreek Scott-Grayson is consistent from three-point range and leads the Monarchs with 1.4 made threes per game.