Table of Contents
The Lindenwood Lions (9-19, 4-11 OVC) are underdogs (+9.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Morehead State Eagles (18-10, 11-4 OVC) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.5.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Lions?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Morehead, Kentucky
- Arena: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Lions
Morehead State Betting Stats & Information
- Morehead State has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (9-3).
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -495 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 14-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Lions are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- Morehead State’s average point total in matchups this season is 137.8, 7.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- Lindenwood has been underdogs in 23 games this season and won five (21.7%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +373.
- So far this year, the Lions have compiled a 13-13-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 3-5 against the spread.
- Lindenwood’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.6 points, 9.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Morehead State vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
|Morehead State Rank||Morehead State AVG||Lindenwood AVG||Lindenwood Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Eagles is Mark Freeman, who scores 15.6 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Alex Gross leads Morehead State in rebounding, pulling down 7.4 boards per game while also scoring 12 points a contest.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Freeman, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- Keenon Cole sits at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and averages 0.6 assists per game.
- The Lindenwood leaders in rebounding and assists are Cam Burrell with 5.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 1.9 assists per game) and Kevin Caldwell Jr. with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.1 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Chris Childs is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Lions, hitting two threes per game.