Table of Contents
The La Salle Explorers (13-13, 7-6 A-10) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the George Mason Patriots (15-12, 7-7 A-10) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at EagleBank Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on MASN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
How do I watch Patriots vs. Explorers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Fairfax, Virginia
- Arena: EagleBank Arena
Betting Lines for Patriots vs. Explorers
George Mason Betting Stats & Information
- George Mason has won 12 of 18 games when the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Patriots have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -258 or shorter.
- The Patriots are 14-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Explorers have a 5-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average point total in George Mason’s games this season is 0.1 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- La Salle has won six, or 37.5%, of the 16 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Explorers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +211 odds on them winning this game.
- The Explorers have a 15-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Explorers have a 5-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average over/under for La Salle’s games this season is 3.8 more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
George Mason vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|George Mason Rank||George Mason AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Mason Patriots Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Patriots is Josh Oduro, who accumulates 15.5 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- George Mason’s best passer is Ronald Polite, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 10.7 PPG scoring average.
- Victor Bailey Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Patriots, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- The Explorers’ Khalil Brantley racks up enough points (14.1 per game) and assists (four per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Fousseyni Drame is at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.3 points and adds 0.8 assists per game.
- Josh Nickelberry makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.