Table of Contents
The Florida State Seminoles (8-19, 6-10 ACC) host the Boston College Eagles (12-15, 6-10 ACC) after losing five home games in a row. The Seminoles are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The over/under is 143 in the matchup.
How do I watch Seminoles vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network Extra
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Betting Lines for Seminoles vs. Eagles
Florida State Betting Stats & Information
- Florida State has won 55.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-4).
- The Seminoles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- The Seminoles have an 11-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 7-8 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Florida State’s games this year is 2.9 more points than the total of 143 in this matchup.
Boston College Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boston College has won seven out of the 19 games, or 36.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together an 11-16-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Eagles have a 7-8 record against the spread.
- The average total in Boston College’s games this year is 6.2 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Florida State vs. Boston College Season Stat Comparison
|Florida State Rank||Florida State AVG||Boston College AVG||Boston College Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- The Seminoles leader in points and rebounds is Matthew Cleveland, who scores 14 points and grabs 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Mills is Florida State’s best passer, distributing 3.6 assists per game while scoring 12.4 PPG.
- Darin Green Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Seminoles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford racks up 12.2 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- T.J. Bickerstaff is at the top of the Boston College rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.2 points and tacks on 1.2 assists per game.
- Mason Madsen is the top shooter from distance for the Eagles, hitting 1.2 threes per game.