Table of Contents
The LSU Tigers (12-14, 1-12 SEC) host the South Carolina Gamecocks (9-17, 2-11 SEC) after losing six home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Gamecocks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Gamecocks
LSU Betting Stats & Information
- LSU has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of 10 times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -343 or shorter.
- The Tigers have an 8-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks are 7-5 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under LSU has had in its games this season is 2.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- South Carolina has been underdogs in 21 games this season and won five (23.8%) of those contests.
- The Gamecocks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +271 moneyline set for this game.
- The Gamecocks are 13-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks have a 7-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in South Carolina’s games this year is 4.3 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
LSU vs. South Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|LSU Rank||LSU AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
LSU Tigers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is K.J. Williams, who averages 16.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Justice Hill leads LSU in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 6.9 points per contest.
- Adam Miller leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II holds the top spot on the Gamecocks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.2 points and six rebounds per game.
- Meechie Johnson Jr.’s assist statline paces South Carolina; he racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Johnson is the top scorer from distance for the Gamecocks, hitting 2.4 threes per game.