Table of Contents
The Fresno State Bulldogs (9-16, 5-9 MWC) host the Colorado State Rams (11-15, 3-10 MWC) in a matchup of MWC teams at Save Mart Center, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The Bulldogs are 1-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.5.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Rams
Fresno State Betting Stats & Information
- Fresno State has gone 3-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 37.5%).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 9-15-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Rams have a 3-8 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Fresno State’s games this year is 5.6 fewer points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Colorado State has been the underdog 11 times and won two of those games.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -101.
- The Rams are 9-16-0 ATS this year.
- The Rams have a 3-8 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Colorado State this year is 14.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Fresno State vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|Fresno State Rank||Fresno State AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulldogs is Isaiah Hill, who scores 11.9 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Isaih Moore is Fresno State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.3 boards in each contest while scoring 11.5 points per game.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Jemarl Baker Jr., who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The Rams’ Isaiah Stevens puts up enough points (18.7 per game) and assists (6.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- John Tonje’s stat line of five rebounds, 13.8 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard.
- Stevens hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.