Table of Contents
OVC foes meet when the Little Rock Trojans (8-20, 4-11 OVC) host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (9-19, 5-10 OVC) at Jack Stephens Center, beginning at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The Panthers are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 149.5.
How do I watch Trojans vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arena: Jack Stephens Center
Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Panthers
Little Rock Betting Stats & Information
- Little Rock has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- The Trojans have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -195 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Trojans have put together a 15-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have an 11-9 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Little Rock has had in its games this year is 3.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Illinois has entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won three, or 14.3%, of those games.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +163.
- The Panthers have a 13-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Panthers have an 11-9 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Eastern Illinois this year is 8.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Little Rock vs. Eastern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Little Rock Rank||Little Rock AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Little Rock Trojans Leaders
- The Trojans leader in points, rebounds and assists is Myron Gardner, who averages 13.1 points, 9.3 boards and 3.8 assists per game.
- Gardner leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Kinyon Hodges is at the top of the Panthers scoring leaderboard with 13.9 points per game. He also pulls down 3.7 rebounds and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- Sincere Malone has a stat line of 4.4 rebounds, 6.3 points and 1.1 assists per game for Eastern Illinois to take the top rebound spot on the team. Yaakema Rose Jr. holds the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 9.3 points and 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- Cameron Haffner hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.