Table of Contents
The Lipscomb Bisons (16-12, 8-7 ASUN) are at home in ASUN action against the Jacksonville Dolphins (13-13, 6-9 ASUN) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Bisons are 5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 134 in the matchup.
How do I watch Bisons vs. Dolphins?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Allen Arena
Betting Lines for Bisons vs. Dolphins
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Information
- Lipscomb has won 57.1% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (8-6).
- The Bisons have not played as a moneyline favorite of -222 or shorter.
- The Bisons have a 14-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- Lipscomb’s average point total in matchups this year is 146.9, 12.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Info
- Jacksonville has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won twice.
- The Dolphins have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +183 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Dolphins have put together a 9-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Jacksonville’s games this season is 7.1 fewer points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Lipscomb vs. Jacksonville Season Stat Comparison
|Lipscomb Rank||Lipscomb AVG||Jacksonville AVG||Jacksonville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Bisons is Ahsan Asadullah, who pulls down 5.9 boards and distributes 3.3 assists per game to go with a 6.9 PPG scoring average.
- Lipscomb’s leading scorer is Jacob Ognacevic, who tallies 16.9 points a game in addition to his 4.3 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Trae Benham makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bisons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- Kevion Nolan’s points (13.3 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Dolphins’ leaderboards.
- Osayi Osifo grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.8 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Jacksonville rebounding leaderboard.
- Nolan knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Dolphins.