Table of Contents
The Wagner Seahawks (13-11, 6-7 NEC) are at home in NEC action against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (15-13, 8-5 NEC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Seahawks are 3-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 140.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Seahawks vs. Knights?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NEC Front Row
- Location: Staten Island, New York
- Arena: Spiro Sports Center
Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Knights
Wagner Betting Stats & Information
- Wagner has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-4).
- The Seahawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -154 or shorter.
- The Seahawks are 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Knights are 2-5 against the spread.
- Wagner’s average point total in matchups this year is 126.4, 14.1 points below the total in this game.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Info
- Fairleigh Dickinson has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won four of those games.
- The Knights have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +135 moneyline set for this game.
- The Knights are 9-16-1 ATS this season.
- The Knights are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 155.7 points, 15.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Wagner vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Season Stat Comparison
|Wagner Rank||Wagner AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Seahawks this season is Delonnie Hunt, who averages 11.3 points, 3.4 rebounds, and three assists per game.
- Brandon Brown leads Wagner in rebounding, averaging nine per game, while Javier Esquerra Trelles leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Esquerra Trelles makes more threes per game than any other member of the Seahawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- The Knights’ Demetre Roberts puts up enough points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Joe Munden Jr. grabs 4.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 11 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard.
- Grant Singleton is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Knights, hitting 2.5 threes per game.