Table of Contents
The Montana Grizzlies (14-12, 8-6 Big Sky) are underdogs (by 6 points) to continue a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (18-9, 11-3 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 132 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bobcats vs. Grizzlies?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
- Arena: Worthington Arena
Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Grizzlies
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has been the moneyline favorite 18 times this season. They’ve finished 14-4 in those games.
- The Bobcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -257 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have gone 15-7-3 ATS this season.
- The Grizzlies are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- The average total Montana State has had set in matchups this season is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Montana Betting Stats & Info
- Montana has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- The Grizzlies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +212 moneyline set for this game.
- The Grizzlies have an 11-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Grizzlies are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total in Montana’s games this season is 4.3 more points than the point total of 132 in this outing.
Montana State vs. Montana Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Montana AVG||Montana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Raequan Battle, who averages 17 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Jubrile Belo is Montana State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.9 per game, while Darius Brown II is its best passer, averaging 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Patterson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan puts up 8.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, placing him atop the Grizzlies’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Aanen Moody counts for 15.5 points per game, making him the top scorer on Montana’s team.
- Moody hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Grizzlies.