Table of Contents
The Tennessee State Tigers (16-12, 8-7 OVC) host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (17-11, 8-7 OVC) after winning four home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is 147.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Cougars?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Gentry Complex
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Cougars
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee State has been favored on the moneyline 13 times this season. They’ve gone 9-4 in those games.
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an 8-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average total for Tennessee State’s games this year is 2.9 more points than the total of 147 in this game.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Stats & Info
- SIU-Edwardsville has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won six, or 50%, of those games.
- The Cougars have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cougars’ ATS record is 13-12-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Cougars are 8-4 against the spread.
- The average total in SIU-Edwardsville’s games this year is 3.1 fewer points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
Tennessee State vs. SIU-Edwardsville Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee State Rank||Tennessee State AVG||SIU-Edwardsville AVG||SIU-Edwardsville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 18.3 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- Tennessee State’s best rebounder is Adong Makuoi, who averages 5.5 boards per game in addition to his 9.2 PPG average.
- Dedric Boyd leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
SIU-Edwardsville Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars’ Ray’Sean Taylor racks up enough points (15.3 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Deejuan Pruitt is at the top of the SIU-Edwardsville rebounding leaderboard with 8.9 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.5 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Taylor is reliable from three-point range and leads the Cougars with 2.4 made threes per game.