Table of Contents
The Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-18, 2-11 MAC) visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (11-15, 7-6 MAC) after losing six straight road games. The Huskies are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The point total is 148 in the matchup.
How do I watch Huskies vs. RedHawks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: DeKalb, Illinois
- Arena: NIU Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Huskies vs. RedHawks
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Illinois has put together a 4-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Huskies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -232 or shorter.
- The Huskies have a 14-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the RedHawks are 5-7 against the spread.
- Northern Illinois’ average point total in matchups this year is 147, one points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Miami (OH) Betting Stats & Info
- Miami (OH) has won two, or 12.5%, of the 16 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The RedHawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +191.
- So far this year, the RedHawks have put together a 9-14-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the RedHawks are 5-7 against the spread.
- The average total in Miami (OH)’s games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Northern Illinois vs. Miami (OH) Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Illinois Rank||Northern Illinois AVG||Miami (OH) AVG||Miami (OH) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies scoring leader is David Coit, who averages 15.9 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Zarigue Nutter leads Northern Illinois in rebounding, averaging 4.9 per game, while Kaleb Thornton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- Coit makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Miami (OH) RedHawks Leaders
- Mekhi Lairy’s points (17.6 per game) and assists (four per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the RedHawks’ leaderboards.
- Morgan Safford grabs six rebounds per game (he also scores 15.4 points per game and adds 2.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Miami (OH) rebounding leaderboard.
- Lairy hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the RedHawks.