Table of Contents
The Tulane Green Wave (16-7, 9-3 AAC) are 3-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the South Florida Bulls (11-15, 4-9 AAC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Yuengling Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under in the matchup is set at 156.5.
How do I watch Green Wave vs. Bulls?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Arena: Yuengling Center
Betting Lines for Green Wave vs. Bulls
Tulane Betting Stats & Information
- Tulane has gone 11-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 68.8%).
- The Green Wave have not played as a moneyline favorite of -152 or shorter.
- The Green Wave’s ATS record is 11-12-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Bulls are 7-3 against the spread.
- Tulane’s average point total in matchups this season is 157.9, 1.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
South Florida Betting Stats & Info
- South Florida has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won four (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Bulls have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulls have a 15-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Bulls have a 7-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for South Florida this year is 11 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Tulane vs. South Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Tulane Rank||Tulane AVG||South Florida AVG||South Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tulane Green Wave Leaders
- Jalen Cook leads the Green Wave in points and assists per game, scoring 19.6 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Kevin Cross is Tulane’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.2 boards in each contest while scoring 15.3 points per game.
- The Green Wave get the most three-point shooting production out of Jaylen Forbes, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
South Florida Bulls Leaders
- Tyler Harris scores 16.7 points and tacks on 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulls’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Russel Tchewa’s stat line of 8.1 rebounds, 11.8 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the South Florida rebounding leaderboard.
- Harris is the top shooter from deep for the Bulls, hitting three threes per game.