Table of Contents
The Bellarmine Knights (12-16, 7-8 ASUN) host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (9-19, 4-11 ASUN) in a matchup of ASUN teams at Freedom Hall, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 19, 2023. The Bears are 8-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
How do I watch Knights vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Arena: Freedom Hall
Betting Lines for Knights vs. Bears
Bellarmine Betting Stats & Information
- Bellarmine is 2-5 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 28.6%).
- The Knights have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -370 or shorter.
- The Knights are 13-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have a 4-9 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Bellarmine’s games this year is 13.3 fewer points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Arkansas has been the underdog 22 times and won five, or 22.7%, of those games.
- The Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +285 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bears have a 10-16-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bears have a 4-9 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 8 points or more.
- The average point total for Central Arkansas this season is 9.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bellarmine vs. Central Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|Bellarmine Rank||Bellarmine AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bellarmine Knights Leaders
- Juston Betz leads the Knights in rebounds and assists. Betz averages 8.7 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Garrett Tipton leads Bellarmine in scoring, averaging 12.9 per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and two assists.
- Ben Johnson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- Camren Hunter averages 16.6 points and tacks on four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bears’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Eddy Kayouloud’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 15.2 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard.
- Collin Cooper is the most prolific from deep for the Bears, hitting two threes per game.