Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (20-6, 10-3 AAC) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 2 Houston Cougars (24-2, 12-1 AAC) at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 19, 2023 as 13.5-point underdogs. The Cougars have won six games in a row. The point total for the matchup is 141.
How do I watch Cougars vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Fertitta Center
Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Tigers
Houston Betting Stats & Information
- Houston has compiled a 19-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 90.5% of those games).
- The Cougars have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1061 or shorter.
- The Cougars are 16-10-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total in Houston’s games this season is 9.8 fewer points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
Memphis Betting Stats & Info
- Memphis has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +663 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Tigers have put together a 10-14-2 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Memphis this year is 12.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Houston vs. Memphis Season Stat Comparison
|Houston Rank||Houston AVG||Memphis AVG||Memphis Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Houston Cougars Leaders
- Marcus Sasser leads the Cougars in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- J’wan Roberts is Houston’s leading rebounder, grabbing seven per game, while Jamal Shead is its best passer, averaging 5.7 assists in each contest.
- Sasser makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- Kendric Davis racks up 21.3 points and tacks on 5.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- DeAndre Williams’ stat line of 8.1 rebounds, 17.3 points and 2.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Memphis rebounding leaderboard.
- Davis is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.