Table of Contents
The Louisville Cardinals (4-23, 2-14 ACC) visit the Duke Blue Devils (19-8, 10-6 ACC) after losing 10 road games in a row. The Blue Devils are heavy favorites by 18.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 20, 2023. The point total is 137.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Blue Devils vs. Cardinals?
- Game Day: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: Cameron Indoor Stadium
Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Cardinals
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke has gone 18-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 78.3%).
- The Blue Devils have not played as a moneyline favorite of -4128 or shorter.
- The Blue Devils’ ATS record is 10-17-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 18.5-point underdogs this season, the Cardinals are 2-0 against the spread.
- Duke’s average point total in matchups this season is 135.6, 1.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Louisville has been the underdog 22 times and won three, or 13.6%, of those games.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1425.
- The Cardinals have an 11-16-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 18.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Louisville this season is 2.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duke vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Kyle Filipowski leads the Blue Devils in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.1 points and 9.2 boards per game.
- Jeremy Roach is Duke’s best passer, dispensing three assists per game while scoring 12.7 PPG.
- Roach leads the Blue Devils in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- El Ellis’ points (18 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Jae’Lyn Withers is at the top of the Louisville rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.6 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Ellis hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.