Table of Contents
The No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (22-5, 10-4 Big 12) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they hit the road to play the No. 22 TCU Horned Frogs (18-9, 7-7 Big 12) on Monday, February 20, 2023 at Schollmaier Arena as only 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
How do I watch Horned Frogs vs. Jayhawks?
- Game Day: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Jayhawks
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU is 12-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80%).
- The Horned Frogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- The Horned Frogs have gone 14-13-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Jayhawks are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average point total in TCU’s games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the total of 149.5 in this matchup.
Kansas Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas has been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Jayhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +104 moneyline set for this game.
- The Jayhawks’ ATS record is 13-14-0 this season.
- The Jayhawks are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Kansas this year is 4.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
TCU vs. Kansas Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Kansas AVG||Kansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Horned Frogs is Damion Baugh, who scores 13.0 points and dishes out 5.9 assists per game.
- Emanuel Miller leads TCU in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 12.9 points a contest.
- Charles O’Bannon Jr. leads the Horned Frogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- The Jayhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jalen Wilson with 20.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Dajuan Harris records more assists than any other Kansas teammate with 6.2 per game. He also scores 8.3 points and pulls down 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Gradey Dick is consistent from distance and leads the Jayhawks with 2.3 made threes per game.