Table of Contents
The No. 15 Miami Hurricanes (22-5, 13-4 ACC) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Virginia Tech Hokies (16-11, 6-10 ACC) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at Cassell Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under in the matchup is 153.5.
How do I watch Hokies vs. Hurricanes?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Arena: Cassell Coliseum
Betting Lines for Hokies vs. Hurricanes
Virginia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia Tech has gone 15-8 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.2%).
- The Hokies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hokies have put together a 13-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Hurricanes are 5-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Virginia Tech’s games this season is 9.5 fewer points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- Miami has won three of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Hurricanes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +106 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hurricanes’ ATS record is 17-10-0 this year.
- The Hurricanes have a 5-0 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Miami this year is 2.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Virginia Tech vs. Miami Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Tech Rank||Virginia Tech AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Tech Hokies Leaders
- The Hokies leader in rebounds and assist is Justyn Mutts, who grabs 7.3 rebounds and distributes 4.8 assists per game along with scoring 13.3 points per contest.
- Virginia Tech’s leading scorer is Grant Basile, who drops 16.7 points a game in addition to his 5.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Hunter Cattoor makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hokies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong’s points (16.4 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Hurricanes’ leaderboards.
- Norchad Omier is at the top of the Miami rebounding leaderboard with 9.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 13.9 points and adds 1.1 assists per game.
- Nijel Pack is dependable from three-point range and leads the Hurricanes with 2.5 made threes per game.