Table of Contents
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (18-9, 6-8 SEC) are 4-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Missouri Tigers (19-8, 7-7 SEC) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at Mizzou Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on SEC Network. The over/under is 138.5 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Tigers vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Arena: Mizzou Arena
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Bulldogs
Missouri Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri has won 11 of 12 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (91.7%).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -182 or shorter.
- The Tigers have gone 13-12-1 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Bulldogs have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Missouri’s games this season is 17.3 more points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Info
- Mississippi State has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +153.
- The Bulldogs are 14-13-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Bulldogs have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Mississippi State’s games this season is 13.4 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Missouri vs. Mississippi State Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri Rank||Missouri AVG||Mississippi State AVG||Mississippi State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and rebounds is Kobe Brown, who scores 16.4 points and grabs 6 boards per game.
- Missouri’s best passer is Sean East, who averages 2.8 assists per game to go with his 8.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of D’Moi Hodge, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- Tolu Smith records 14.9 points and 8.3 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Dashawn Davis’ assist statline paces Mississippi State; he racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Davis is consistent from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 1.4 made threes per game.