Table of Contents
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (17-10, 9-7 Big Ten) host the Michigan Wolverines (15-12, 9-7 Big Ten) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at Jersey Mike’s Arena, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 23, 2023. The Wolverines are 6-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Scarlet Knights vs. Wolverines?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Arena: Jersey Mike’s Arena
Betting Lines for Scarlet Knights vs. Wolverines
Rutgers Betting Stats & Information
- The Scarlet Knights’ ATS record is 17-10-0 this season.
- The Wolverines are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Rutgers’ average point total in outings this year is 129.6, 3.9 points fewer than the total in this game.
Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- The Wolverines are 13-13-1 ATS this year.
- The Wolverines are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Michigan’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.7 points, 9.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Rutgers vs. Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Rutgers Rank||Rutgers AVG||Michigan AVG||Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- The Scarlet Knights leader in points and rebounds is Clifford Omoruyi, who scores 13.4 points and grabs 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Paul Mulcahy is Rutgers’ best passer, distributing 5.1 assists per game while scoring 8.7 PPG.
- Cam Spencer leads the Scarlet Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson sits on top of the Wolverines leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.6 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Dug McDaniel’s assist statline paces Michigan; he records 3.6 assists per game.
- Jett Howard averages 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wolverines.