Table of Contents
The Auburn Tigers (19-9, 9-6 SEC) are underdogs (by 4 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Kentucky Wildcats (19-9, 10-5 SEC) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 143.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
- Arena: Rupp Arena
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Tigers
Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Kentucky has a 13-6 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 68.4% of those games).
- The Wildcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -176 or shorter.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 13-15-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Kentucky has had set in games this year is 0.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Auburn Betting Stats & Info
- Auburn has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +150 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers have a 13-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average total for Auburn’s games this season is 5.1 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Kentucky vs. Auburn Season Stat Comparison
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Auburn AVG||Auburn Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Oscar Tshiebwe, who puts up 16.2 points and 12.7 rebounds per game.
- Kentucky’s best passer is Sahvir Wheeler, who averages 5.6 assists per game to go with his 7.7 PPG scoring average.
- Antonio Reeves leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Auburn Tigers Leaders
- Johni Broome has the top spot on the Tigers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.1 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Auburn’s assist leader is Wendell Green Jr. with 4.3 per game. He also records 13.9 points per game and tacks on 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Green knocks down 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.