Table of Contents
The Iowa Hawkeyes (17-11, 9-8 Big Ten) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to build on a seven-game home win streak when they square off against the Michigan State Spartans (17-10, 9-7 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.
How do I watch Hawkeyes vs. Spartans?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Arena: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Spartans
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa is 14-5 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 73.7%).
- The Hawkeyes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -213 or shorter.
- The Hawkeyes’ ATS record is 15-12-1 this season.
- The Spartans are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Iowa has had set in matchups this year is 7.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Michigan State Betting Stats & Info
- Michigan State has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won three of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +176.
- So far this year, the Spartans have compiled a 14-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Spartans have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- Michigan State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 133.8 points, 11.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Iowa vs. Michigan State Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Michigan State AVG||Michigan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Kris Murray leads the Hawkeyes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 20 points and 8 boards per game.
- Iowa’s best passer is Connor McCaffery, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 6.7 PPG scoring average.
- The Hawkeyes get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- Tyson Walker is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 14 points per game. He also grabs 2.3 rebounds and averages 2.7 assists per game.
- The Michigan State leaders in rebounding and assists are Joey Hauser with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.8 points and 1.9 assists per game) and A.J Hoggard with 5.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.2 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Hauser makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.