Table of Contents
The No. 25 TCU Horned Frogs (18-10, 7-8 Big 12) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Texas Tech Red Raiders (16-12, 5-10 Big 12) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 144.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Red Raiders vs. Horned Frogs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Lubbock, Texas
- Arena: United Supermarkets Arena
Betting Lines for Red Raiders vs. Horned Frogs
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Texas Tech has won 71.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (10-4).
- The Red Raiders have not played as a moneyline favorite of -131 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Red Raiders have put together a 14-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Horned Frogs have a 4-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Texas Tech’s games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
TCU Betting Stats & Info
- This season, TCU has won four out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Horned Frogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +111 moneyline set for this game.
- The Horned Frogs’ ATS record is 14-14-0 this year.
- The Horned Frogs have a 4-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for TCU this season is 1.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas Tech vs. TCU Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Tech Rank||Texas Tech AVG||TCU AVG||TCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Red Raiders is Kevin Obanor, who puts up 14.7 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Texas Tech’s best passer is De’Vion Harmon, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 13.5 PPG scoring average.
- Pop Isaacs leads the Red Raiders in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles is the top scorer for the Horned Frogs with 17.7 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his stats.
- The TCU leaders in rebounding and assists are Emanuel Miller with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.7 points and two assists per game) and Damion Baugh with 5.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.9 points and 4.4 rebounds per game).
- Miles makes 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Horned Frogs.