Table of Contents
The Wright State Raiders (16-14, 9-10 Horizon) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Detroit Mercy Titans (13-17, 9-10 Horizon) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Calihan Hall as only 3-point underdogs. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 159 points.
How do I watch Titans vs. Raiders?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Calihan Hall
Betting Lines for Titans vs. Raiders
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Information
- Detroit Mercy has gone 6-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60%).
- The Titans have not played a game with moneyline odds of -154 or shorter.
- The Titans’ ATS record is 12-17-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Raiders are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Detroit Mercy has had set in matchups this season is 6.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Wright State Betting Stats & Info
- Wright State has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won four of those games.
- The Raiders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Raiders are 15-14-0 against the spread this year.
- The Raiders are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average total for Wright State’s games this season is 4.8 fewer points than the point total of 159 for this outing.
Detroit Mercy vs. Wright State Season Stat Comparison
|Detroit Mercy Rank||Detroit Mercy AVG||Wright State AVG||Wright State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Titans is Antoine Davis, who scores 27.9 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- A.J. Oliver II is Detroit Mercy’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 4.7 boards in each contest while scoring 9 points per game.
- Davis leads the Titans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 4.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- The Raiders’ Trey Calvin racks up enough points (19.8 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Brandon Noel grabs 8.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.2 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wright State rebounding leaderboard.
- Alex Huibregste is the top scorer from deep for the Raiders, hitting 1.8 threes per game.