Table of Contents
The Winthrop Eagles (14-16, 9-8 Big South) take a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the High Point Panthers (14-15, 6-11 Big South), winners of three straight as well. The Panthers are underdogs by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Saturday, February 25, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 155.5.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Arena: Winthrop Coliseum
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Panthers
Winthrop Betting Stats & Information
- Winthrop has been favored on the moneyline 12 times this season. They’ve gone 8-4 in those games.
- The Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -200 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 13-14-1 this season.
- The Panthers are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Winthrop has had set in matchups this year is 7.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
High Point Betting Stats & Info
- This season, High Point has been the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +163.
- The Panthers have a 13-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Panthers have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for High Point this season is 3.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Winthrop vs. High Point Season Stat Comparison
|Winthrop Rank||Winthrop AVG||High Point AVG||High Point Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Kelton Talford, who averages 16.1 points and eight rebounds per game.
- Kasen Harrison leads Winthrop in assists, averaging 3.9 per game while also scoring 11.1 points per contest.
- Toneari Lane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
High Point Panthers Leaders
- Jaden House is the top scorer for the Panthers with 17.2 points per game. He also adds four rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Ahmard Harvey has a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 4.5 points and 1.2 assists per game for High Point to take the top rebound spot on the team. Bryant Randleman has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 8.5 points and 3.1 rebounds per outing.
- Abdoulaye is dependable from three-point range and leads the Panthers with 2.2 made threes per game.