Table of Contents
The Clemson Tigers (20-8, 12-5 ACC) visit the NC State Wolf Pack (22-7, 12-6 ACC) after losing three straight road games. The Wolf Pack are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which starts at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 147.
How do I watch Wolf Pack vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network Extra
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Arena: PNC Arena
Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Tigers
NC State Betting Stats & Information
- NC State has an 18-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 94.7% of those games).
- The Wolf Pack have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -258 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 14-13-2 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 2-1 against the spread.
- NC State’s average point total in outings this season is 148.4, 1.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Clemson Betting Stats & Info
- Clemson has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won three of those games.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +211 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 13-15-0 this year.
- The Tigers have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Clemson’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 147 in this outing.
NC State vs. Clemson Season Stat Comparison
|NC State Rank||NC State AVG||Clemson AVG||Clemson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
NC State Wolf Pack Leaders
- The Wolf Pack leader in points and assists is Terquavion Smith, who puts up 17.9 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- NC State’s best rebounder is D.J. Burns, who averages five boards per game in addition to his 12.8 PPG average.
- Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- Hunter Tyson collects 15.8 points and 9.4 rebounds per game for the Tigers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Chase Hunter records more assists than any other Clemson player with 4.5 per game. He also averages 14.3 points and pulls down 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Tyson is the top scorer from distance for the Tigers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.