Table of Contents
WAC opponents meet when the UT Arlington Mavericks (10-18, 5-10 WAC) host the Utah Tech Trailblazers (12-16, 4-11 WAC) at College Park Center, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023. The Trailblazers are 1-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Mavericks vs. Trailblazers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Trailblazers
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Information
- UT Arlington has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Mavericks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Mavericks have put together a 12-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Trailblazers have a 9-7-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average total UT Arlington has had set in games this year is 8.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Utah Tech has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won three (17.6%) of those contests.
- The Trailblazers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -101 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Trailblazers have put together a 15-9-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Trailblazers are 9-7-1 against the spread.
- Utah Tech’s games this season have averaged a total of 149.5 points, seven more than the point total in this matchup.
UT Arlington vs. Utah Tech Season Stat Comparison
|UT Arlington Rank||UT Arlington AVG||Utah Tech AVG||Utah Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Kyron Gibson leads the Mavericks in points and assists per game, scoring 10.9 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Shemar Wilson leads UT Arlington in rebounding, pulling down 7.8 boards per game while also scoring 10.9 points a contest.
- Gibson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- Cameron Gooden scores 16 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Trailblazers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tanner Christensen grabs 6.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.9 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Utah Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Noa Gonsalves is consistent from three-point range and leads the Trailblazers with two made threes per game.