Table of Contents
The Wyoming Cowboys (8-20, 3-13 MWC) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (22-7, 12-4 MWC) after losing three home games in a row. The Wolf Pack are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 27, 2023. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.
How do I watch Wolf Pack vs. Cowboys?
- Game Day: Monday, February 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Arena: Arena-Auditorium
Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Cowboys
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has been favored on the moneyline 18 times this season. They’ve finished 17-1 in those games.
- The Wolf Pack have not played a game with moneyline odds of -244 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 19-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Cowboys have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Nevada has had set in games this season is 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming has won two, or 11.8%, of the 17 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +195 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cowboys have a 9-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Wyoming’s games this season is three more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Nevada vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 2.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys’ Hunter Maldonado puts up enough points (14.9 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Thompson grabs five rebounds per game (he also scores 6.9 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wyoming rebounding leaderboard.
- Brendan Wenzel is dependable from deep and leads the Cowboys with 1.8 made threes per game.