Table of Contents
The Montana State Bobcats (21-9, 14-3 Big Sky) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Eastern Washington Eagles (22-8, 16-1 Big Sky) on Monday, February 27, 2023 at Reese Court as just 3-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.5.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Bobcats?
- Game Day: Monday, February 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Cheney, Washington
- Arena: Reese Court
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Bobcats
Eastern Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Washington has been the moneyline favorite 18 times this season. They’ve gone 17-1 in those games.
- The Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- The Eagles have an 18-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have a 2-1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Eastern Washington’s average point total in matchups this season is 147.9, 3.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- Montana State has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- The Bobcats’ ATS record is 16-9-3 this year.
- The Bobcats are 2-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Montana State’s games this season is 4.6 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Eastern Washington vs. Montana State Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Washington Rank||Eastern Washington AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Washington Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Steele Venters, who averages 14.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Casey Jones leads Eastern Washington in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Tyreese Davis leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Venters makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle averages 17.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bobcats.
- The Montana State leaders in rebounding and assists are Jubrile Belo with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.7 points and one assist per game) and Darius Brown II with 4.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Tyler Patterson is the most prolific from distance for the Bobcats, hitting 1.6 threes per game.