Table of Contents
The North Carolina Central Eagles (15-11, 8-4 MEAC) host the Norfolk State Spartans (20-8, 9-3 MEAC) after winning three straight home games. The Eagles are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, February 27, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 140.5.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Spartans?
- Game Day: Monday, February 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: McDougald-McLendon Arena
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Spartans
|North Carolina Central||-1.5||140.5|
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina Central has compiled a 9-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90% of those games).
- The Eagles have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 14-7-1 this season.
- The Spartans are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in North Carolina Central’s games this year is 0.8 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this game.
Norfolk State Betting Stats & Info
- Norfolk State has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +104 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Spartans have compiled a 12-10-1 record against the spread.
- The Spartans have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Norfolk State’s games this season is 4.7 more points than the point total of 140.5 for this outing.
North Carolina Central vs. Norfolk State Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Central Rank||North Carolina Central AVG||Norfolk State AVG||Norfolk State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles scoring leader is Justin Wright, who averages 15.9 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- North Carolina Central’s leading rebounder is Kris Monroe averaging 5.7 boards per game and its best passer is Eric Boone and his 5.4 assists per game.
- Monroe makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Norfolk State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans’ Joe Bryant Jr. racks up enough points (17.6 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Kris Bankston is at the top of the Norfolk State rebounding leaderboard with 7.0 rebounds per game. He also racks up 13.7 points and adds 1.0 assist per game.
- Bryant is reliable from distance and leads the Spartans with 2.3 made threes per game.