Table of Contents
The No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (23-5, 14-2 MWC) will try to continue a six-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Boise State Broncos (22-7, 12-4 MWC) on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at ExtraMile Arena as only 1-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on CBS Sports Network. The point total in the matchup is 134.
How do I watch Broncos vs. Aztecs?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Aztecs
Boise State Betting Stats & Information
- Boise State has won 15 of 19 games when favored on the moneyline this season (78.9%).
- The Broncos have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Broncos have compiled a 15-12-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Aztecs are 1-1 against the spread.
- Boise State’s average point total in outings this season is 135.3, 1.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
San Diego State Betting Stats & Info
- San Diego State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Aztecs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -101 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aztecs are 12-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total in San Diego State’s games this season is 4.5 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Boise State vs. San Diego State Season Stat Comparison
|Boise State Rank||Boise State AVG||San Diego State AVG||San Diego State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- The Broncos leader in rebounds and assist is Marcus Shaver Jr., who grabs 5.8 rebounds and gives out 3.8 assists per game along with scoring 13.5 points per contest.
- Tyson Degenhart is Boise State’s leading scorer, tallying 14.3 per game while tacking on 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Max Rice leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Matt Bradley sits at the top of the Aztecs scoring leaderboard with 13 points per game. He also pulls down 3.9 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- The San Diego State leaders in rebounding and assists are Nathan Mensah with six rebounds per game (he also adds 6.9 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Darrion Trammell with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.2 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Adam Seiko makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aztecs.