Table of Contents
The La Salle Explorers (13-16, 7-9 A-10) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Dayton Flyers (19-10, 11-5 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at UD Arena. The game airs on NBC Digital. The matchup’s point total is 136.
How do I watch Flyers vs. Explorers?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC Digital
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Explorers
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton has compiled an 18-9 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Flyers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1228 or shorter.
- The Flyers are 14-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this season, the Explorers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Dayton’s games this season is six fewer points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- This season, La Salle has won six out of the 19 games, or 31.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Explorers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +717 odds on them winning this game.
- The Explorers’ ATS record is 16-13-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this year, the Explorers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for La Salle this season is 7.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Dayton vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- Daron Holmes leads the Flyers in scoring, tallying 18.3 points per game to go with 7.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Toumani Camara is Dayton’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.8 per game, while Mike Sharavjamts is its best passer, distributing 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Koby Brea leads the Flyers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley scores 13.9 points and adds 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Explorers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Fousseyni Drame grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.3 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Nickelberry is the top shooter from distance for the Explorers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.