Table of Contents
The No. 17 Indiana Hoosiers (20-9, 11-7 Big Ten) host the Iowa Hawkeyes (18-11, 10-8 Big Ten) after winning six straight home games. The Hoosiers are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 155.5.
How do I watch Hoosiers vs. Hawkeyes?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Hawkeyes
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has won 15 of 18 games when the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- The Hoosiers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -231 or shorter.
- The Hoosiers’ ATS record is 14-14-1 this season.
- The Hawkeyes are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Indiana’s games this season is 12.4 fewer points than the over/under of 155.5 in this matchup.
Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Iowa has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hawkeyes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +190 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hawkeyes have a 16-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Hawkeyes are 1-1 against the spread.
- Iowa’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 154.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana vs. Iowa Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Iowa AVG||Iowa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 20.1 points and 11 boards per game.
- Indiana’s best passer is Jalen Hood-Schifino, who averages 3.9 assists per game to go with his 13.6 PPG scoring average.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Kris Murray puts up 20.2 points and eight rebounds per game for the Hawkeyes, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Connor McCaffery dishes out more assists than any other Iowa player with 3.6 per game. He also averages 6.9 points and grabs 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Murray is dependable from deep and leads the Hawkeyes with 2.1 made threes per game.