Table of Contents
The No. seed Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (11-19, 5-13 Sun Belt) are 1.5-point favorites in the Sun Belt Tournament over the No. seed Arkansas State Red Wolves (12-19, 4-14 Sun Belt) on Tuesday at Pensacola Bay Center. The game tips off at 6:00 PM and airs on ESPN+, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Chanticleers vs. Red Wolves?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Pensacola, Florida
- Arena: Pensacola Bay Center
Betting Lines for Chanticleers vs. Red Wolves
Coastal Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Coastal Carolina has won 28.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-5).
- The Chanticleers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Chanticleers have compiled a 12-16-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Red Wolves are 8-10-1 against the spread.
- Coastal Carolina’s average total in outings this season has been 147.1, 6.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Arkansas State has won three out of the 19 games, or 15.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Red Wolves have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Red Wolves’ ATS record is 12-15-1 this year.
- The Red Wolves have an 8-10-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Arkansas State this season is 7.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Coastal Carolina vs. Arkansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Coastal Carolina Rank||Coastal Carolina AVG||Arkansas State AVG||Arkansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Chanticleers this season is Josh Uduje, who averages 13.3 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- Essam Mostafa leads Coastal Carolina in rebounding, averaging 9.6 per game, while Henry Abraham leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- Linton Brown leads the Chanticleers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- Caleb Fields’ points (11.5 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Red Wolves’ leaderboards.
- Omar El-Sheikh is at the top of the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard with 9.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 11.5 points and tacks on 0.6 assists per game.
- Avery Felts hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Red Wolves.