Table of Contents
The No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (21-8, 10-6 SEC) are at home in SEC play against the Arkansas Razorbacks (19-10, 8-8 SEC) on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Volunteers are favored by 6 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 134.
How do I watch Volunteers vs. Razorbacks?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Razorbacks
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has been favored on the moneyline 23 times this season. They’ve gone 17-6 in those games.
- The Volunteers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -267 or shorter.
- The Volunteers’ ATS record is 15-14-0 this season.
- The Razorbacks are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Tennessee’s average point total in outings this season is 128.6, 5.4 points below the total in this game.
Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- Arkansas has won two of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Razorbacks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +217.
- The Razorbacks’ ATS record is 15-13-1 this season.
- The Razorbacks are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average total in Arkansas’ games this season is 7.5 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Tennessee vs. Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Arkansas AVG||Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Jonas Aidoo leads Tennessee in rebounding, averaging 5.2 per game, while Zakai Zeigler leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.5 in each contest.
- The Volunteers get the most three-point shooting production out of Vescovi, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- Ricky Council IV is at the top of the Razorbacks scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also grabs 3.4 rebounds and dishes out 2.5 assists per game.
- The Arkansas leaders in rebounding and assists are Makhi Mitchell with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 7 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Anthony Black with 4.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.7 points and five rebounds per game).
- Davonte Davis is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Razorbacks, hitting 1.3 threes per game.