Table of Contents
The No. seed Campbell Fighting Camels (13-17, 8-10 Big South) and the No. seed Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-26, 1-17 Big South) will look to advance in the Big South tournament on Wednesday as they meet in the conference tournament at 8:30 PM on ESPN+. Campbell is listed as a 6.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Fighting Camels vs. Blue Hose?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Bojangles’ Coliseum
Betting Lines for Fighting Camels vs. Blue Hose
Campbell Betting Stats & Information
- Campbell has won five of 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (45.5%).
- The Fighting Camels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -294 or shorter.
- The Fighting Camels are 16-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Blue Hose have a 5-9 record against the spread.
- The average total Campbell has had set in games this season is 10.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Presbyterian Betting Stats & Info
- Presbyterian has won one, or 4.2%, of the 24 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Blue Hose have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +235 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Blue Hose have compiled an 11-17-1 record against the spread.
- The Blue Hose have a 5-9 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Presbyterian this year is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Campbell vs. Presbyterian Season Stat Comparison
|Campbell Rank||Campbell AVG||Presbyterian AVG||Presbyterian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- Ricky Clemons leads the Fighting Camels in points and assists per game, scoring 14 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Jay Pal leads Campbell in rebounding, grabbing 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 11.3 points a contest.
- Anthony Dell’Orso leads the Fighting Camels in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Presbyterian Blue Hose Leaders
- Jalen Forrest is the top scorer for the Blue Hose with 11.3 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Presbyterian leaders in rebounding and assists are Terrell Ard Jr. with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.1 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Trevon Reddish with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.3 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Owen McCormack makes 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Hose.