Table of Contents
The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (10-19, 6-10 SWAC) will try to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the Jackson State Tigers (11-18, 10-6 SWAC) on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at H.O. Clemmons Arena as just 1-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on HBCUGo. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
How do I watch Golden Lions vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: HBCUGo
- Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Arena: H.O. Clemmons Arena
Betting Lines for Golden Lions vs. Tigers
UAPB Betting Stats & Information
- UAPB has won two of five games when favored on the moneyline this season (40%).
- The Golden Lions have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter.
- The Golden Lions are 13-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Tigers have an 11-8 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average point total for UAPB’s games this season is 5.1 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Jackson State has been the underdog 18 times and won three, or 16.7%, of those games.
- The Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tigers have a 16-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Tigers have an 11-8 record against the spread.
- Jackson State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.6 points, 0.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
UAPB vs. Jackson State Season Stat Comparison
|UAPB Rank||UAPB AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- The Golden Lions scoring leader is Shaun Doss, who averages 17.8 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- UAPB’s leading rebounder is Ismael Plet averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Kylen Milton and his 4.2 assists per game.
- Chris Greene leads the Golden Lions in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Coltie Young is the top scorer for the Tigers with 11.1 points per game. He also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jackson State’s leader in rebounds is Trace Young with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Chase Adams with 3.7 per game.
- Coltie Young is the top scorer from deep for the Tigers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.