Table of Contents
The No. seed Oakland Golden Grizzlies (13-18, 11-9 Horizon) are 7-point underdogs in their Horizon Tournament matchup against the No. seed Northern Kentucky Norse (19-12, 14-6 Horizon) on Thursday at BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky, starting at 7:00 PM on ESPN+. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Norse vs. Golden Grizzlies?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
Betting Lines for Norse vs. Golden Grizzlies
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky has put together a 14-6 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70% of those games).
- The Norse have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -335 or shorter.
- The Norse are 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 7 points or more, the Golden Grizzlies have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Northern Kentucky’s games this season is 2.9 fewer points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- Oakland has entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won four, or 21.1%, of those games.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +265 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Golden Grizzlies have compiled a 12-18-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Golden Grizzlies are 4-5 against the spread.
- Oakland’s games this year have averaged a total of 149.5 points, 15.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northern Kentucky vs. Oakland Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick leads the Norse in scoring, tallying 18.9 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Chris Brandon averaging 9.5 boards per game and its best passer is Xavier Rhodes and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Warrick leads the Norse in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Jalen Moore scores 19.6 points and adds 5.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Grizzlies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Trey Townsend is at the top of the Oakland rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 16.4 points and tacks on 1.5 assists per game.
- Blake Lampman is consistent from distance and leads the Golden Grizzlies with 2.4 made threes per game.