Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed UT Martin Skyhawks (18-13, 10-8 OVC) are 2-point underdogs in their OVC Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (19-13, 9-9 OVC) on Thursday at Ford Center, starting at 10:00 PM on ESPN+. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Does all this March Madness intel have you itching to play a bracket of your own? Make a pool with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com. We’ve got more options and game types than standard brackets and customization to make it your own.
Start here >
How do I watch Cougars vs. Skyhawks?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Ford Center
Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Skyhawks
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Stats & Information
- SIU-Edwardsville has won 62.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (10-6).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -127 or shorter, the Cougars have a 10-6 record (winning 62.5% of their games).
- The Cougars have gone 15-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Skyhawks have a 4-7 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s average point total in matchups this year is 145.6, 4.4 points less than the total in this game.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Martin has been the underdog 12 times and won four, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Skyhawks have entered 11 games this season as the underdog by +107 or more and is 3-8 in those contests.
- The Skyhawks have an 11-16-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Skyhawks have a 4-7 record against the spread.
- The average point total for UT Martin this year is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
SIU-Edwardsville vs. UT Martin Season Stat Comparison
|SIU-Edwardsville Rank||SIU-Edwardsville AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
SIU-Edwardsville Cougars Leaders
- The Cougars leader in points and assists is Ray’Sean Taylor, who puts up 15.4 points per game to go with 2.9 assists.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s best rebounder is Deejuan Pruitt, who averages 8.7 boards per game in addition to his 11.3 PPG average.
- Taylor leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart racks up 16.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Skyhawks.
- The UT Martin leaders in rebounding and assists are Chris Nix with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.7 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Jordan Sears with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.8 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Stewart is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Skyhawks, hitting three threes per game.