Table of Contents
The No. 5 seed Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (16-16, 10-8 OVC) are 1-point favorites in the OVC Tournament against the No. 4 seed Tennessee State Tigers (18-13, 10-8 OVC) on Thursday at Ford Center. The matchup starts at 7:30 PM and airs on ESPN+, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Redhawks vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Ford Center
Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Tigers
|Southeast Missouri State||-1||159.5|
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Southeast Missouri State has gone 9-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 64.3%).
- The Redhawks have a record of 9-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -117 or shorter (69.2% win percentage).
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 16-13-1 this season.
- The Tigers have a 6-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Southeast Missouri State’s games this season is 6.1 fewer points than the over/under of 159.5 in this matchup.
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee State has won four, or 33.3%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have a record of 5-8 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least -103 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers are 13-15-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 6-6 against the spread.
- The average total in Tennessee State’s games this year is seven fewer points than the point total of 159.5 for this outing.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|Southeast Missouri State Rank||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Tennessee State AVG||Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Redhawks is Phillip Russell, who scores 18.2 points and dishes out 5.1 assists per game.
- Josh Earley leads Southeast Missouri State in rebounding, grabbing five rebounds per game while also scoring 8 points a contest.
- Russell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers’ Jr. Clay averages enough points (18.8 per game) and assists (5.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Adong Makuoi is at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.2 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Dedric Boyd is the most prolific from deep for the Tigers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.