Table of Contents
The Fresno State Bulldogs (10-19) host the Chicago State Cougars (11-19) after losing three straight home games. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites by 12.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 130.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Cougars?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Cougars
Fresno State Betting Stats & Information
- Fresno State has been favored on the moneyline nine times this season. They’ve finished 3-6 in those games.
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -782 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together a 10-18-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 12.5-point underdogs this year, the Cougars are 5-4 against the spread.
- Fresno State’s average point total in matchups this year is 127.5, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
Chicago State Betting Stats & Info
- Chicago State has entered the game as underdogs 22 times this season and won four, or 18.2%, of those games.
- This season, the Cougars have won one of their 11 games, or 9.1%, when they’re the underdog by at least +531 on the moneyline.
- The Cougars are 16-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 12.5 points or more, the Cougars have a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The average total for Chicago State’s games this season is 12.1 more points than the point total of 130 for this outing.
Fresno State vs. Chicago State Season Stat Comparison
|Fresno State Rank||Fresno State AVG||Chicago State AVG||Chicago State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and assists is Isaiah Hill, who puts up 12.2 points per game along with 3.8 assists.
- Fresno State’s best rebounder is Eduardo Andre, who averages 5.6 boards per game in addition to his 7.8 PPG average.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- Wesley Cardet Jr. puts up 16.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cougars.
- The Chicago State leaders in rebounding and assists are Jahsean Corbett with 8.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.1 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Elijah Weaver with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.2 points and four rebounds per game).
- Weaver is the most prolific from distance for the Cougars, hitting 2.3 threes per game.