Table of Contents
The No. 18 San Diego State Aztecs (23-6, 14-3 MWC) are heavily favored (by 15 points) to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (9-20, 4-13 MWC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.
How do I watch Aztecs vs. Cowboys?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: San Diego, California
- Arena: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Cowboys
|San Diego State||-15||135|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has a 21-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 84% of those games).
- The Aztecs have won all five games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1601 or shorter.
- The Aztecs are 12-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The average total San Diego State has had in its games this year is three more points than this particular game’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming has entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won three, or 16.7%, of those games.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +900.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have compiled a 10-17-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Wyoming this year is 6.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aztecs this season is Matt Bradley, who averages 13.1 points, four rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Nathan Mensah is San Diego State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.9 per game, while Darrion Trammell is its best passer, distributing 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Adam Seiko makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado’s points (15.3 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cowboys’ leaderboards.
- Hunter Thompson is at the top of the Wyoming rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 7 points and adds 0.9 assists per game.
- Xavier Dusell is the most prolific from deep for the Cowboys, hitting 1.9 threes per game.