Table of Contents
The Vanderbilt Commodores (17-13, 10-7 SEC) are just 2-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Mississippi State Bulldogs (20-10, 8-9 SEC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at Memorial Gymnasium. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET on SEC Network. The matchup has a point total of 134.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Commodores?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Commodores
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Information
- Mississippi State has won 17 of 21 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (81%).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter, the Bulldogs have gone 16-3 (84.2% winning percentage).
- The Bulldogs have a 16-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores are 11-5 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Mississippi State’s games this season is eight fewer points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- Vanderbilt has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won seven (41.2%) of those contests.
- The Commodores have entered 15 games this season as the underdog by +120 or more and is 7-8 in those contests.
- So far this season, the Commodores have put together a 16-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Commodores have an 11-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Vanderbilt this year is 9.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mississippi State vs. Vanderbilt Season Stat Comparison
|Mississippi State Rank||Mississippi State AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- Tolu Smith leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Dashawn Davis leads Mississippi State in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 8.4 points per contest.
- Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- The Commodores’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Liam Robbins with 15 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Ezra Manjon’s assist statline leads Vanderbilt; he records 3.7 assists per game.
- Myles Stute is the most prolific from deep for the Commodores, hitting 2.3 threes per game.