Table of Contents
The Canisius Golden Griffins (9-19, 7-12 MAAC) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Niagara Purple Eagles (15-13, 10-9 MAAC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET. The point total is 133 in the matchup.
How do I watch Golden Griffins vs. Purple Eagles?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Koessler Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Golden Griffins vs. Purple Eagles
Canisius Betting Stats & Information
- Canisius has put together a 3-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter, the Golden Griffins have gone 1-3 (25% winning percentage).
- The Golden Griffins’ ATS record is 15-12-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Purple Eagles have a 6-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Canisius’ games this season is 9.8 more points than the total of 133 in this matchup.
Niagara Betting Stats & Info
- Niagara has won seven, or 46.7%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Purple Eagles have won five of their 10 games, or 50%, when they’re the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Purple Eagles have a 14-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Purple Eagles are 6-4 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Niagara this season is 2.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Canisius vs. Niagara Season Stat Comparison
|Canisius Rank||Canisius AVG||Niagara AVG||Niagara Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Jordan Henderson leads the Golden Griffins in scoring, tallying 13.6 points per game to go with three rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Canisius’ leading rebounder is Jacco Fritz averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Tahj Staveskie and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Henderson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Griffins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Niagara Purple Eagles Leaders
- The Purple Eagles’ Noah Thomasson averages enough points (19.1 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Sam Iorio’s stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 8.3 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Niagara rebounding leaderboard.
- Thomasson is the top scorer from deep for the Purple Eagles, hitting 1.6 threes per game.